- Jeevamrut Foods is a one-stop for your health.
- Jeevamrut Foods ensures that the products sold are grown in a natural or organic way i.e. No chemical is used at any step of the production.
- All the vegetables delivered by Jeevamrut Foods are farm fresh. i.e They are harvested at max 12 to 24 hours before the delivery depending upon the shelf life of the vegetable.
- Confirmation of the order does not necessarily mean that the entire order will be delivered. It is subject to the availability and a refund will be initiated for the amount which we are not able to deliver.
- Uniformly colored or bright colored vegetables and fruits does not mean they are natural or organic, in fact, it may sometimes mean that it is artificially ripened.
- Prices can change at the time of billing as per their weights as there is no exact weight for fruits and vegetables. The final amount of the bill is for reference and the amount may fluctuate. Ex. If the cost of 1kg watermelon is 60/- and the weight while billing 1kg 50g then you will be charged for 1kg and 50g.
Cancellation and Refund.
- After accepting the order if there is any defect in the product a customer can return the product there itself.
- The order can be canceled only 48 hours before the day of delivery and the entire amount will be reimbursed.
Create an Account
You can create an account by clicking My Account at the top of the page. Then just fill in required fields and click create an account.
As soon as your account is created, you can save your billing and address information to check out faster. You’ll also be able to access your orders and order history.
Even if you don’t have account you can go ahead and start buying. When you enter, the billing details your account will be automatically created and you will be sent a mail for the same.
1. Click on the item
2. Choose quantity required
3. Click on cart
Note – if you are adding the quantity later please click on cart again to update the quantity
Checkout and Pay
1. After adding all the items to the cart, you can click on your cart on the right top.
2. View cart to make changes to items chosen.
3. Continue to shop or choose checkout.
4. Sign in with your email address and password or if you are a new user continue to enter your billing details
5. Select the payment model and place your order
Order Deadline – We stop taking orders 2 days prior to the harvest for vegetables and fruits.
Grocery – You can place order 24/7
Tracking Information – Not yet supported.
Order Pick Up –
Pick from 566, Jeevamrt foods, Prathibha school opp line, Sriram nagar colony, Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500089
Delivery of Products – We promise delivery within 24 hours of the harvest for fruits and vegetables
Grocery will be delivered earlier possible
It is best to have packages sent to a business or to a place where there will be a person available to receive the delivery. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for products that spoil if there is not someone to receive your delivery.
No return policy as of now. We aim to deliver fresh items.
If you received any spoiled item send us a picture. If it is genuine reasons we will refund